The chaise lounge is a piece that dates back several centuries and has steadily maintained quite a presence in home décor throughout the years.
It is built upon a strong pinewood frame body and solid wood outer body structure. It has high strength foam in cushioned areas and flaunts beautiful dual tone fabricated upholstery with simple design, making your home décor lean towards a more contemporary look.
It is so versatile that it can be placed almost everywhere, from family rooms to bedrooms, offices, living rooms and patios, there are plenty of ways to arrange this piece of furniture. Unlike more formal seating, it invites you and your guests to sit and relax.
Note: Display images are subject to differ from the actual product in color contrast and arrangement.
Product Care Instructions:
- Indoor furniture.
- Color / polish can fade due to prolonged usage and exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clean the fabric and dry cloth wiping for solid wooden body parts.
- Any spillage should be bloated with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
Note: Please avoid dragging the furniture to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time.
- Products qualify for a full refund until shipment. Post-delivery/installation, you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation of the order due to any reason, the below-mentioned conditions shall apply:-
- Damaged Product
- Dead on Arrival
- Manufacturing Defect
- Incomplete Product
- Returns valid only when installed by POJ authorized personnel.
- You can raise a replacement request within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Do not open the product packaging by yourself. POJ authorized personnel shall help in un-boxing and installation of the product.
- Any product related issues will be checked by POJ authorized service personnel and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where faulty/defective parts cannot be replaced.
For any further clarification or query in relation to cancellation, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- One year manufacturing warranty on all products of POJ Furniture.
- No warranty coverage on physical damages and regular wear and tear.
- Any damage to upholstery of sofa be it fabric or leatherette is not covered under warranty.
- Assembly should be done by POJ Furniture authorized personnel.
- Warranty voids, if any extra modification and alteration done by customer.